The Perfect Day a.k.a. An Irrelevant it’s-all-about-me post
This sure is one really happy day and I feel the need to blog about it so I wouldn’t forget a single detail.
1. I called our thesis adviser first thing in the morning and she said we just need to apply minor revisions and we’re “good to go”.
2. Eula (who slept at our house) and I were late for class but luckily, the prof didn’t check attendance because of the transport strike.
3. Psych prof returned exam results and was surprised that I got a pretty high grade, with a note from the prof saying “Mahusay!”
4. Finally satisfied my craving for Rock Salt and Cheese milk tea after a whole week.
5. Had a really good lunch at ROC with Roxy. Baboy levelz…
6. …and forgetting to pay. We left ROC without paying. We were honest enough though to come back.
7. I bought my Sablay. (fade in holy music)
8. Watched awesome student films at Likha Adarna. Ruweda by Hannah Espia was just awesome.
9. Roxy’s mom asked me to come with them to the salon for a free hair treatment. Lucky!
10. Had a full dinner again at one of our favorite eateries in Katipunan with Roxy’s mom and ate.
11. One of my closest friends (whom I terribly miss), told me she’s coming with me to Bataan over the weekend!
12. For some sort of miracle…and destiny (charot)… I randomly saw my crush on my way home. :”>
Such a happy, happy day. Everything was perfect. Just perfect. :)
Welcome to our home cafe!
Just recently, my orgmate discovered a magical place in our house - the terrace. We’ve turned it into a makeshift cafe. I serve them iced coffee, cookies and bombard them with Johnoy Danao’s covers. I’ve been taking different people home everyday. Maybe I should turn this into a business. Haha.
What I usually serve my “guests” - iced coffee, popcorn, and chocolate-glazed European cookies :)
DAY 1: Charisse. She was the one who discovered this magical place :)
Day 2: Roxy. She obviously enjoyed the food. Hahaha.
DAY 3: Wanna and Ja. Two of my favorite girls. :)
I wonder who I’m taking home next. Haha.
All my life I kept telling myself that I don’t need you. I can’t believe I’m saying this but now I realize that perhaps I do.
It’s tedious to wait, but I’ll be patient. Because I know you’re just somewhere out there, also waiting for that “perfect” time, if perfection ever exists.